Are you passionate about management? Do you have confidence in your ability to build high performing sales teams?
Amazing! Then you’re the type of person we’re looking for.
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, we have fun, and we do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
Our business in China is growing rapidly and we are ready to hire our first Sales Manager to join our fast-paced and customer-oriented team in Shenzhen!
This is your opportunity to be an instrumental leader in an exciting international software ecommerce company. You will report directly to the VP & GM of Jungle Scout, China and you will be responsible for our sales performance in China. You will work closely with leaders from the China and US marketing, product and customer support teams.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Hiring, training and coaching a high-performing team of 5+ sales reps
- Developing and executing quarterly sales plans to achieve company targets
Who you are:
- You are a proven software sales leader with experience working with Chinese and Western companies
- You have at least 5 years of software sales experience and at least 3 years of management experience
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin.
● Product expert. You’ll know your way around our products with your eyes closed. You’ll learn and master the use of Jungle Scout products quickly, and be excited to show a customer how it’s done.
● Training. You’ll host on-boarding/training webinars and run demos to customers.
● Translate help articles, maintain Help Center and keep it updated.
● You will use your customer support and interpersonal skills to build and nurture the loyalty of our customers who are using one or more of our products & services.
● Reduce churn by employing retention and save strategies.
● Conduct customer surveys by phone/questionnaires and analyses results.
● Build & nurture relationships using an informative & educational process with customers who have questions and concerns about Jungle Scout apps.
● Work with customers to develop positive outcomes for customers’ projects.
● Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously. You’ll keep customers happy and make sure they get the most from their purchase.
- Have experience in a consultative customer facing role, ideally within a Tech or SaaS based company.
- Have strong customer service skills with the ability to express empathy and enthusiasm for a customer-focused experience.
- Public speaking and training skills.
- Strong ability to provide and correctly identify customer needs or concerns.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
- Amazon seller industry knowledge and experience is a bonus.
Who You Are:
● Located in China. You are currently living in Shenzhen and plan to stay for the foreseeable future.
● Experienced. You’ve worked in customer service/success before customer facing roles (ideally for 2+ years).
● Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing.
● Polyglot. You can communicate verbally and in writing in both English & Mandarin. You also have the ability to understand and translate product training materials.
● Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer first mindset.
● Technically savvy and quick learner. You are able to quickly learn new products and applications.
● Flexible. You can collaborate with a team of members in different time zones.
● Entrepreneur. You have the ownership and strong will to advance the customer support and customer caring experiences, as well as manage your daily/weekly plans and schedules.
● Hardworking & driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before deadlines.
● Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
● Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You’re hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
● Analytical. You have strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests. Understand customer’s objectives and how they translate to outcomes
● Earn trust of customers and recommend product solutions that fit their business needs.
● You are/were an Amazon Seller or have work experiences in the cross-border eCommerce industry.
● You are a trainer and comfortable with public speaking.
● You can adjust schedules if needed in order to communicate with other team members in different time zones.
Jungle Scout is a fast-growing company! We are educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In four years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 120+ with dramatic growth to revenue and a long runway in front of us.
We are looking for a diligent and results-oriented Customer Support Representative to support our online chat and support tickets. Plus, this person will proactively answer questions raised in our wechat/QQ groups.
Your primary responsibility will be to attend the needs of the post-sale customers. To teach them how to use our products; to resolve their concerns; to fix or to follow-up customer’s bugs;
Responsibilities and Duties
You will need to be able to
- Master our products quickly.
- Always keep up to date the product features and updates.
- Answer customer’s questions in a timely and friendly manner.
- Teach our customers how to make best use of our tools.
You will be responsible for hitting support goals including but not limited to:
- Response time wechat: within 3 min
- Customer satisfaction: 95%
- Wechat group message response time: 10 min.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced. You’ve worked in customer service before (ideally for 3+ years).
- Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing in Chinese.
- Fluent in English. You can communicate in English in both writing and speaking with team members, and ability to understand and translate product training materials.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer first mindset.
- Technically savvy and quick learner. You are able to quickly learn new products and applications.
- Flexible. You can collaborate with a team of members in different time zones.
- Entrepreneurship. You have the ownership and strong will to advance the customer support and customer caring experiences, as well as manage your daily/weekly plans and schedules.
- Hardworking & driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before deadline.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list and hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Analytical. You have strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
Benefits and Perks
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world with offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money, while educating and providing great service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, co-working benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest and Mexico. Check us out!