Jungle Scout is killing it! We are educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In four years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 100+ with dramatic growth in revenue and a long runway in front of us.
Now we’re looking for a Marketing Affiliate Assistant to assist in optimizing affiliate cooperation plan，and expand affiliate network to get more leads and increase direct signup conversion rate.
What you will do.
1. Quickly become an expert of the Jungle Scout product suite.
2. Assist the Affiliate Marketing Manager to maintain a long-term relationship with them.
3. Assist the Affiliate Marketing Manager to plan online marketing campaigns, manage projects, and track performance data to hit our lead and revenue goals.
4. Assist in organizing offline events from event preparation including creatives designs (i.e. posters, roll-up banner, and brochures) to event performance recap.
5. Assist in collecting and analyzing channel performance data to track how each affiliate/channel performs and providing suggestions to the Affiliate Marketing Manager to further boost their performance.
6. Regularly assist in market research, quickly learn the cross-border e-commerce industry and capture market changes and undiscovered user needs.
1. CET-4, with basic English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
2. Have at least 1-year experience in marketing, business development or event operations.
3. Have good communication, execution and organizational skills.
4. Have fundamental analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and related data analysis software.
5. Capable of collaborating with graphic designers to create marketing materials such as banners and posters independently.
6. Experience with cross-border e-commerce (Amazon) industry is preferred.
7. Goal-driven, hardworking and have a good teamwork spirit.
Jungle Scout is killing it! We’re educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In few years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 200 with dramatic growth in revenue and a long runway in front of us.
We’re growing fast and we are looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist
The position will require someone who has solid experiences on digital marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, implement, and execute digital campaigns, monitor and evaluate the impact;
- Acquire leads and support sales via campaigns
- Oversee the production of creative assets (copy, video, graphics, photography) in-house or through agencies;
- Work closely with various departments to make the campaigns successful (e.g., Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Design, Sales and Affiliate marketing);
- Align requirements and creative ideas with our brand value and corporate message;
- Manage the content workflow, budget, and agency relationship and act as editor for content strategies under his or her scope.
- Analyze. You’ll analyze key metrics of different content pieces to identify opportunities via data from Google Analytics and related platforms.
- Research and implement current trends to campaign strategy;
Who You Are:
- You have 2-5 years of work experiences in managing digital campaigns, like campaign content, offer, creatives, funnel flow, campaign monitoring and data analytics.
- You have concentrated experience with digital marketing channels, like Tik Tok, Bilibili and other webinar platforms, WeChat and other social media platforms.
- You could handle multiple tasks well
- You are a reliable communicator and has interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Chinese (verbal and written)
- You have Amazon industry experiences
- You are data-driven and result-oriented
Are you passionate about management? Do you have confidence in your ability to build high performing sales teams?
Amazing! Then you’re the type of person we’re looking for.
At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower successful Amazon sellers. We work hard, we have fun, and we do it all for our customers by providing industry-leading tools, education and content.
Our business in China is growing rapidly and we are ready to hire our first Sales Manager to join our fast-paced and customer-oriented team in Shenzhen!
This is your opportunity to be an instrumental leader in an exciting international software ecommerce company. You will report directly to the VP & GM of Jungle Scout, China and you will be responsible for our sales performance in China. You will work closely with leaders from the China and US marketing, product and customer support teams.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Hiring, training and coaching a high-performing team of 5+ sales reps
- Developing and executing quarterly sales plans to achieve company targets
Who you are:
- You are a proven software sales leader with experience working with Chinese and Western companies
- You have at least 5 years of software sales experience and at least 3 years of management experience
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin.
● Product expert. You’ll know your way around our products with your eyes closed. You’ll learn and master the use of Jungle Scout products quickly, and be excited to show a customer how it’s done.
● Training. You’ll host on-boarding/training webinars and run demos to customers.
● Translate help articles, maintain Help Center and keep it updated.
● You will use your customer support and interpersonal skills to build and nurture the loyalty of our customers who are using one or more of our products & services.
● Reduce churn by employing retention and save strategies.
● Conduct customer surveys by phone/questionnaires and analyses results.
● Build & nurture relationships using an informative & educational process with customers who have questions and concerns about Jungle Scout apps.
● Work with customers to develop positive outcomes for customers’ projects.
● Love our customers. We love our customers, a lot. They put their trust in us to help grow their business and we take that responsibility seriously. You’ll keep customers happy and make sure they get the most from their purchase.
- Have experience in a consultative customer facing role, ideally within a Tech or SaaS based company.
- Have strong customer service skills with the ability to express empathy and enthusiasm for a customer-focused experience.
- Public speaking and training skills.
- Strong ability to provide and correctly identify customer needs or concerns.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
- Amazon seller industry knowledge and experience is a bonus.
Who You Are:
● Located in China. You are currently living in Shenzhen and plan to stay for the foreseeable future.
● Experienced. You’ve worked in customer service/success before customer facing roles (ideally for 2+ years).
● Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing.
● Polyglot. You can communicate verbally and in writing in both English & Mandarin. You also have the ability to understand and translate product training materials.
● Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer first mindset.
● Technically savvy and quick learner. You are able to quickly learn new products and applications.
● Flexible. You can collaborate with a team of members in different time zones.
● Entrepreneur. You have the ownership and strong will to advance the customer support and customer caring experiences, as well as manage your daily/weekly plans and schedules.
● Hardworking & driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before deadlines.
● Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
● Organized. You have a to-do list for your to-do list. You’re hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
● Analytical. You have strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests. Understand customer’s objectives and how they translate to outcomes
● Earn trust of customers and recommend product solutions that fit their business needs.
● You are/were an Amazon Seller or have work experiences in the cross-border eCommerce industry.
● You are a trainer and comfortable with public speaking.
● You can adjust schedules if needed in order to communicate with other team members in different time zones.
Jungle Scout is a fast-growing company! We are educating and empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In four years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 120+ with dramatic growth to revenue and a long runway in front of us.
We are looking for a diligent and results-oriented Customer Support Representative to support our online chat and support tickets. Plus, this person will proactively answer questions raised in our wechat/QQ groups.
Your primary responsibility will be to attend the needs of the post-sale customers. To teach them how to use our products; to resolve their concerns; to fix or to follow-up customer’s bugs;
Responsibilities and Duties
You will need to be able to
- Master our products quickly.
- Always keep up to date the product features and updates.
- Answer customer’s questions in a timely and friendly manner.
- Teach our customers how to make best use of our tools.
You will be responsible for hitting support goals including but not limited to:
- Response time wechat: within 3 min
- Customer satisfaction: 95%
- Wechat group message response time: 10 min.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced. You’ve worked in customer service before (ideally for 3+ years).
- Polished communicator. You are a strong, polished communicator capable of engaging with customers both verbally and in writing in Chinese.
- Fluent in English. You can communicate in English in both writing and speaking with team members, and ability to understand and translate product training materials.
- Empathetic. You are an empathetic individual with a customer first mindset.
- Technically savvy and quick learner. You are able to quickly learn new products and applications.
- Flexible. You can collaborate with a team of members in different time zones.
- Entrepreneurship. You have the ownership and strong will to advance the customer support and customer caring experiences, as well as manage your daily/weekly plans and schedules.
- Hardworking & driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before deadline.
- Team player. You are a team player passionate about continuing to advance the Customer Success department of Jungle Scout.
- Organized. You have a to-do list and hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Analytical. You have strong analytical skills to determine customer needs and to provide solutions to difficult requests.
Benefits and Perks
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world with offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money, while educating and providing great service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, co-working benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest and Mexico. Check us out!