At Jungle Scout, we’re empowering tens of thousands of entrepreneurs as they build freedom and financial independence by selling on Amazon. In four years, we’ve grown from a solo founder to a global team of 110+ with dramatic growth in revenue and a long runway in front of us.
We’re growing fast and we are looking to add a passionate Senior Content Marketing Specialist to help bring to life the Jungle Scout brand! Our content is data-driven, user-centric and relatable to consumers across the world. Our audience reaches North America, Europe, Asia and more. We are seeking a Senior Content Marketing Specialist to accelerate the company’s digital content distribution and social media influence.
The position will require someone who has exceptional content writing skills as well as video marketing experiences. You know how to grow our impact on the China market leveraging content marketing platforms.
What You’ll Do:
- Create. You will collect the latest news and hot topic of Amazon cross-border business industry, create compelling and localized blogs and short videos in Chinese to share with our audiences.
- Manage. You will assist to manage our official WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu and other social accounts. The content format includes blog posts, ebooks, whitepapers, videos, webinars, and anything else you think would make a big impact.
- Marketing. You will initiate and execute a marketing campaign to increase our brand awareness, engage with customers and generate leads. The campaign will be promoted via multiple channels, like social media, email, flyers, online advertisement.
- Analyze. You’ll analyze key metrics of different content pieces to identify opportunities via data from Google Analytics and related platforms.
- Optimize. You will be implementing SEO strategies to improve organic search engine rankings of our content.
- Translate. You will be translating content including blog posts, ebooks etc from English to Chinese.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. You have 3+ years of work experience in managing WeChat subscription account, creating content, filming, and video editing.
- Sensitive to social trend. You are good at grasping new trend in the industry and creating content pieces to grow awareness and influence.
- Good at integrating information, logical thinking and analyzing data strategically.
- Creative. You have the mindset of seeking to understand what audiences need and create relevant and marketable content to meet their needs.
- Fluent in English. You can communicate in English in both writing and speaking with team members, and able to translate content materials from English to Chinese. IELTS scored 7.0 or above, strong ability of reading and translating is preferred.
- Fluent in Chinese. Chinese should be your native language.
- Organized. You’re hyper-organized and able to manage your time well.
- Hardworking & data-driven. You can work hard, deliver excellent results, and complete projects before deadline.
- Team player. You are a team player and good at collaborating with team members.
- You are/were an Amazon Seller or have work experiences in the cross-border eCommerce industry.
Who we are:
We’re a group of smart-working, fun-loving professionals working around the world with offices in Austin, TX, Vancouver, BC, and Shenzhen, China. Our software and data services empower entrepreneurs to realize their dreams by selling effectively on Amazon. We save them time and make them money while educating and providing great service along the way.
We offer competitive compensation packages, generous vacation policies, co-working benefits and funding for conferences or courses to grow your skills. In addition, the team meets up twice-yearly for an all-expenses-paid retreat. Past locations have included Bali, Bangkok, Vancouver, Budapest, and Mexico. Check us out!